How to Make Tea !
Is there a proper way to make tea? Am I doing this wrong? Well, if you want to make perfect tea there is some extra steps that are optional to take!
- Warm a tea pot and teacups (optional)
- Use a cold filtered water
- Setting the correct water temperature for your tea
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoons of tea in per cup
- Steeping a whole leaf tea or high quality tea. (optional but a tea bag would be fine.)
- Setting the timer to steep the tea for the right amount of time.
Then, whoosh ! A perfect cup of hot tea to make you feel at home.
That helped a lot but what if I wanted to know how to make milk tea instead? Well, that's not a problem ! Here are some steps to make milk tea by using Lipton Black Tea:
- Add Lipton Black Tea into a cup
- Boil water and pour it over the teabag
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes so the tea could brew, without stirring or squeezing the tea bag.
- Then remove the teabag and pour a some milk. (The milk should add like a flavor-enhancer, so you only need enough to add creaminess. If you add too much it will mask the taste of the tea which we don't want !) When it is a pale brown you might of add too much :(
- Stir with a spoon to blend evenly between the milk and the brewed tea.
There you have it you now know how to make 2 types of tea ! For milk tea you can add ice to make it cold to put boba into it. Here is an example: